
5K Training Day 16: Out at the Trail again today intervals were run 8 min walk 5 run 8 with a warm up and a cool down. there were tons of butterflies out on the trail today and if you know me you know I love butterflies! Every time I would pass one while I was running I would give it a little voice cheering for me saying "way to go Jennette! and You can do it ! I made them in to my own personal cheering section. Just as Sam called time there was a bunch of cotton falling around us and in my mind it was a ticker tape parade from the universe to celebrate. Silly? A little but this is what goes on in my head and I really liked my cheering butterflies :) We did a total of 35 min at 11 am it was warm and in that time I got sun burnt. Tomorrow night I do my first 20 min straight run. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment