Saturday, June 12, 2010

Run Jenny Run Day 11


5k Training Day 11: I ran out of time yesterday to run so I did it today. It was really nice to get positive feedback from people this week that I haven't seen in a while. It helps to know that there are those of you out there following this journey I'm on. Knowing that helped me get on the treadmill today when my motivation was waning. Thank you all and please keep checking in with me it totally helps. (Face book post)


Today was really really hard to get on the treadmill. I had to have Sam find my clothes and I basically went kicking and screaming like a three year old. There is one part of me that wants to keep running to prove to my self that I can meet the goals I set that I can move my body to be able to keep doing what I need to do to be stronger. i want to lose weight too but I can't look at this as a device to lose weight I need to keep them separate other wise I feel I will give up. I don't want to let those who are following me down so I want to keep going for them and that accountability is helping as well. I want to have more energy and not be out of breath when I go up stairs, to feel strong and capable. In spite of my sluggishness today I still got on that treadmill and did it today. Just keep swimming or running in my case. :)

No comments: