Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Run Jenny Run Day 15


5K Training Day 15: Beginning of week 5 - I am at a loss for words tonight. Rotation of 5 minuet runs and three minuet walks. I psyched my self out half way through the middle 5min run and walked for 30 seconds but did the first and third runs with effort but ran the whole time. It really is a mind game. It didn't help that the only thing on TV was 321 Penguins. If you know what that is well.... yeah. I do have a penchant for kids shows but it is not very motivating to run too. I am now watching Babar. I had a hard time today. Not getting started but keeping going. I did keep going but there were two breaks one after the first minuet to use the WC and the other one I already mentioned. I am thinking of repeating this interval, but may be not.

No comments: