Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 6: Biggest Loser Last Chance Work out



Biggest Loser Last chance work out just kicked Sam and My butts. We did the full video but it can be broken down. It was a really good work out. Jillian is the leader and it is the season 7 cast. Tara Costa and Sione are the most recognizable.

Today is my eat what I want day but I still work out; tomorrow I am back on the food plan but no work out. Thinking we may go up the canyon and see leaves Sunday or Monday depending on weather. We are thinking mil creak but are open to suggestions.

Yesterday I only got about 45 minuets of work out in due to not feeling well but at least I worked out. Calorie wise I stayed really close but at the end of the day I still went over.


Happy things:

Belly dance show tonight

Brownies

Sweat


All my love,

Jennette



1 comment:

Karen said...

when I was loosing 2 lbs a week I was burning 3000 and eating 2000 a day. This is why the Body BUG is a great idea. Sorry for all the posts, hope you don't mind. You're doing great though, keep it up!