Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day # 3 - Reese Pieces



So I did pretty well Yesterday I did a 30 min walk and light strength training in the morning. 40 walk with the dogs after work and 20 minuets on the hand bike while watching the biggest loser ( My favorite Show) Where I got in to trouble yesterday was a bag of Reese's Pieces on my dresser. I ended up eating about 250 calories worth so I ended up about 300 calories over for the day. I am struggling with finding easy snacks under 150 calories and Lunches under 400 calories . I would love ideas if any one has any.




I have already done elliptical and some strength training this morning.

Short post today as I have to be in to work early


Happy / grateful things


1) Having a great team on one of my hardest cases

2) Biggest Loser !!!

3) people who read this

All my love,

Jennette

No comments: