The pictures above are of me at my heaviest weight 240 pounds. Right now I am down almost 10 pounds I weigh in tomorrow. I am sitting here watching DVR of Oprah's life class and thinking about my my beliefs and ego and my journey in general. One of the things that is hardest for me is overcoming my shadow beliefs but that in it's self is a belief that I have control over. For as long as I can remember I have told my self I am fat. so Jennette = Fat. so nothing else I have ever done is part of who I am. So from this day on I am no longer going to say I am fat. I am not Fat, I am Jennette. Jennette does not equal fat. Jennette equals awesome, energetic, brilliant, creative and fabulous. So this is me I am Jennette and I am not Fat.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
I am not Fat - End of Week two
The pictures above are of me at my heaviest weight 240 pounds. Right now I am down almost 10 pounds I weigh in tomorrow. I am sitting here watching DVR of Oprah's life class and thinking about my my beliefs and ego and my journey in general. One of the things that is hardest for me is overcoming my shadow beliefs but that in it's self is a belief that I have control over. For as long as I can remember I have told my self I am fat. so Jennette = Fat. so nothing else I have ever done is part of who I am. So from this day on I am no longer going to say I am fat. I am not Fat, I am Jennette. Jennette does not equal fat. Jennette equals awesome, energetic, brilliant, creative and fabulous. So this is me I am Jennette and I am not Fat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE it. And I can totally relate.
That's funny, I never would have thought that about you. In high school I always thought you were so well put together. Congrats on making a decision to change your life and your way of thinking! You CAN do this. BTW I have always thought you were bright and beautiful. Feel free to check out my fitness blog. I too am on a journey to loose weight and change myself.
You rock!
Post a Comment