Sunday, May 30, 2010

Run Jenny Run Day 5


5K training day 5: So I ended up skipping Friday's run because of the getting ready to redecorate my kitchen this weekend ,so I did day five this morning. it was really hard to get my self to do this run I am not entirely sure why even on Friday when I did have time I just wanted to sleep. I will do day six tomorrow night which gives me over 24 hours between and then I can still get my three runs in this week. My motivation is waning a little bit (I think spending the last two days sanding and painting is having an effect [we're redecorating our kitchen] ) but I have a plan of attack and I will do this!! I have always wanted to be a runner but have let excuses hold me back but I know I can do this. I pushed through the run this morning, the last two segments almost killed me, so i know I can keep going and do this. I like the fact that I am pushing my self to do something so far out of my comfort zone.

No comments: