
So I a feeling really happy today it may be because I forgot to take my medication but oh well I will take what I can get :) Have you ever felt too good to work? That is where I am at today. I wish we could call off for feeling good. "Sorry boss, I can't come to work today because I feel to happy and it would just kill my buzz." I know it corny but It makes me chuckle. I often find my self more amusing than others do, but oh well. :)
On the life style change ( As I really shouldn't call it a diet, because diets end and frankly this can't if I want to actually get healthy (and as to if I really want to is another topic all together)). I Have been trying to make healthier choices eating oatmeal for breakfast, getting grilled chicken sandwiches with out sauce. Trying to eat more fruits and vegetables etc.... I have gone for two walks since I wrote last which is better than nothing. I still want to exercise more. If I could set up an ideal exercise program in my mind. It would be 1 hour yoga every morning, Then 30 minuets of cardio either running, elliptical or my really preference Dancing and then 30 minuets of strength training alternating days of upper and lower body. I really miss dancing with a group though. May be I should suggest the 30 minuet Dance party break at work. We all have 30 minuets 3 days a week to exercise. We could commander a conference room get one of those spinney lights at Spencer's and crank some music with a great beat and just let go. Personally I think it would be great for moral and team building.
Eating changes seem to be the hardest for me due to the eating out 3 times a day. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.
Well I had better get back to work
All my love..... Jennette
No comments:
Post a Comment