Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Run Jenny Run Day 20 and 21


5K Training day 20 and 21: So I didn't write about last Friday it was really hard I was pushing myself really hard and it was hot and my shoes didn't fit right and I couldn't finish the interval the way it was written. I ended up with a blister on my Instep and it hurt and I was really I went to Belly Dance again on Saturday and was having such a good time I stayed for a second class. Unfortunately my body isn't used to that much hip movement and my right hip was so soar. I wish I could say that this is the reason I didn't run on Sunday but honestly I just didn't want to and we went and walked around three stores. I just didn't want to do it I find that I am fighting it all the time. There is less than a month now till the race and I just don't think I will be able to run the whole thing I am still not even getting two miles with what I am running currently and that is discouraging. I did however get back on the treadmill tonight and ran 25 minuets non stop for the first time. So there you go that is where I am at any ideas at motivation would be appreciated. Thank you all for your support.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think running 25 minutes straight is awesome. Don't be discouraged because you are continually progressing. You rock!!!