Thursday, September 1, 2011

Passion Searching



As a child welfare social worker I feel I have a very meaningful job but it doesn't full fill my soul. This may partially be the compassion fatigue that so often comes along with the job. I like the idea that passion is a way of living; I'm just not sure how to live that way. It is most likely different for each of us. I just want to have at least one thing in my life that makes me shine emotionally when I do it. Something I am drawn to in a way that makes me say ‘if I could do this every single day of my life I would.’ Something that provokes an inner fire that burns so bright it is evident to every one. To live out loud in a way that no one, not even I , can deny it.

Oh, the passion of it all. (Said in a very overly dramatic type of way with the back of my hand against my head)

So my question to you is, What is your Passion and How did you find it or how did it find you?




and



If you see mine wandering in the parking lot please send it my way.

Thanks,
Jennette

No comments: