
So it has been quite an eventful couple of weeks. I have been in a car accident and got whiplash, had bronchitis, and today my office was on fire briefly. All this on top of work, grad school and the stress induced by constant media bombardment about the economy and the election I have been feeling a bit over whelmed so I wanted to take a step back today and look at a few things I am grateful for.
1) I have an extremely supportive husband who adds to my life.
1) I have an extremely supportive husband who adds to my life.
2) I live in a country where i have the opportunity to get a higher education.
3) I have the right to express my opinion on why I'm frustrated with the government, election economy etc ... with out worrying about going to jail
4) I have the option to over eat. Now I know that this might be a weird thing to mention but I can't but help to think of all those who don't have enough to eat let alone to much.
5)I have health insurance and when I am sick I can go to the doctor without wondering if I will not be able to pay for it.
6) My husband and I have a relationship that allows us to talk about finances and we are both extremely financially responsible.
7)Both my parents are still alive, together and love me.
8)I work in a job where i have the potential to make a difference in peoples lives.
9)I have a job and so does my husband.
10) I have the right to chose my own spiritual path.
11) Support people out there who care about others and want other people to be successful.
12) Ect.......
So what are you grateful for?
1 comment:
Graditude is so uplifting. And I am glad you have a job too.
Post a Comment