



As some of you may know I have never dyed my hair. I am a natural blond and have always been proud of that, Ive been afraid if I dye it I will never get my natural color back. Also One of the last things my grandfather said to me befor he died was that I have beautiful hair. This has been something I have held on to and has kept me from changing my hair much over my life time. I am thinking it is time for a definate change. My long blond hair is so much of my identity that I don't know how far I can stray from that. I have always wanted to have pink highlights in my hair but have been scared. Part of this is due to needing to have a profesional apperance for work so I am trying to find a way to do both and wanted to get some feedback. I have donated my hair in the past and I think it is time to do that again befor I dye it. So here are a couple of looks that I have liked on line let me know what you think.
1 comment:
You should try clip ins
Post a Comment